Sunday, September 23, 2007

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/23/fashion/23whopays.html?pagewanted=1&ref=us

This article is about women that make more money than men. And how they both react because she earns more. The writer was stating that through research women would prefer a man who is sure about himself and treat her with respect over someone like a doctor that made eight times her salary, had a killer work schedule and unable to spend time with her. I felt this article was humorous and that I would not mind dating a woman that made more money than me. I am secure in myself and I could offer her support and conversation. What a person makes should not come into play as far as I am concerned. If she could accept me for me, I surely could accept her for her.

1 comment:

English Composition said...

Good comments. Try and include quotes from the article as well to support the claims you are making.